n. 1. [U]照顧；照料；護理；保養
3. [U]& [C] 憂慮；煩惱；令人煩惱的事
v. 1. vi./vt. 在意；在乎 2.vi.關心；關懷
take care 當心
take care of 照顧；照料；處理
care about 1. 在意 2. 關心，關懷
care for 1. 照看；照顧 2.喜歡；想要
1. We have some of the best hair care products.
2. Handle with care!
3. He still can’t understand the cares of his parents.
4. Li Yue is warm-hearted and always care a lot about the class.
5. My dear father, you brought me to this world and cared for me and loved me.
6. He threatened to fire me, as if I cared.
There was a gardener who looked after his garden with great . (照料) (2011重慶)